Print Quality For HP Toner Cartridges – How To Solve Color Issues
Solutions to Improve Your Print Quality
Print Quality problems with your HP Color Laser Toner Cartridges can leave you in a bind. Knowing the correct way to solve potential problems is vital. We at SuppliesOutlet.com are here to offer the assistance you need, with our extensive knowledge of all things in the world of printing. Please follow this brief tutorial on how to fix the output issues, you’re experiencing.
* Some HP Printers use a select button while others use a button with a check-mark on it. This guide uses the select button for the troubleshooting. The check-mark button is the same thing as select.*
1. Access the control panel or menu screen on your HP Color Laser printer. Using the left or right arrow buttons select the “System Setup” option.
2. Once you’ve reached the system setup menu, using the arrows, scroll to find: “Print Quality” press select.
3 Using your arrow keys again, navigate this sub menu until you find ” Calibrate Color “. Choose that option.
4. Highlight the option “Calibrate Now” and press select. Upon choosing that option, the printer will then calibrate.
5. Once the initial calibration has finished, it is recommended to run it additionally two more times.
6. After the completion of the 3 calibrations, print approximately twenty pages to fully synchronize the Toner Cartridge. The previous issue should have been solved.
If after this process your toner cartridge is not printing correctly, please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-822-8659. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
SuppliesOutlet.com offers a full line of printer ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges backed by an industry best, lifetime warranty. For inquiries please feel free to call at 1-877-822-8659. you can also email us at email@example.com. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Have a wonderful day!