Ink Cartridge Not Recognized – Tips & Tricks To Get Up And Printing- Article #6
Steps to getting your ink cartridge to recognize Article #6
Are you having an issue with an Ink cartridge not being recognized? Fortunately we’ve developed a solution to fix the problem. Follow these simple steps to preform a cold reset and fix the issue with your cartridge.
- Remove ink or toner cartridges from the machine.
- Shut down your printer and unplug the power cord from the wall.
- Let the printer sit without power for 5-10 minutes.
- Restart your printer without the cartridges installed.
- When “no cartridge” error displays, install ink or toner cartridges, beginning with the cartridge that the error was being given for.
If after this process your toner cartridge is not printing correctly, please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-822-8659. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
SuppliesOutlet.com offers a full line of printer ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges backed by an industry best, lifetime warranty. For inquiries please feel free to call at 1-877-822-8659. you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Have a wonderful day!