How Can I Reset My New Brother DR360 Drum unit? MFC Series
Brother DR360 MFC Series drum Reset
When installing your new Brother DR360 Drum into your printer, if you come across the printer still informing you of needing to replace the drum, don’t worry. This is normal for Brother machines to do. Since there is no chip on the drum the printer really has no way of knowing it is a new one or not. There is a quick series of instructions to follow to reset your new Brother DR360. Follow this and you’ll be printing in no time.
1. Install the new drum and wait for it to display the “replace drum” error.
2. Open the front cover of the printer as if to change the toner out. The printer will read cover is open.
3. Press the clear/back button or just clear. The printer will say “replace drum?
4. press the 1 button and the printer will read “accepted”.
5. Turn the printer off then on again to fully clear the error. Upon restarting the printer you’ll be good to go.
Suppliesoutlet.com is consistently looking to provide you with the most up to date compatible printer supplies to satisfy our continuously ever growing customer base. We provide you with a comprehensive collection of both color and monochrome printing supplies. If you experience a product or service that you have a question in regard to, or don’t see listed, please feel free to contact us at 877-822-8659. Our customer support representatives would definitely be very happy to provide assistance.
SuppliesOutlet.com provides a complete line of printer ink cartridges and Printer toner cartridges guaranteed by an industry favorite, lifetime warranty. For inquiries kindly feel free to call at 1-877-822-8659. additionally you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for spending some time to visit our blog. Have a remarkable day!
All manufacturer brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any brand name designations or references are made solely for descriptive purposes or for demonstrating cartridge compatibility. SuppliesOutlet.com is not responsible for typographical errors.