Reset the low toner message for Brother Color printers | Suppliesoutlet.com- Article #5
Printer still reading “low toner”
You merely switched out the toner, and it yet somehow registers as if it happens to be empty. If you experience that complication you’re not on your own. It is indeed commonplace for brother machines to misread both equally, the OEM as well as compatible laser toner cartridges. It’s a hassle-free method to reset the low toner messages and therefore get your trusty old printer up and operating just as before.
Reset the low toner message for DCP/MFC color printers
Follow these steps to fix the issue you’re experiencing:
- With the printer on, open the toner access main door. the printer will display “door open”.
- On the printer there will be either a “clear/back”, or just a “clear” button. press the button and it will access the “reset Menu”.
- Using the up and down buttons to navigate look for the cartridge that’s providing the error.
- The printer will display a few different options. Cartridges from Suppliesoutlet.com will be the high yield versions represented by HY or HC. The colors are represented by the following Black=K,Yellow=Y, Magenta=M, and Cyan=C. An example of what to look for is: K.tnr-HC for Black high yield.
- After finding the correct cartridge press ok or select on it. select option #1 to reset the toner cartridge.
- Press “clear/back” to return to the home screen.
- Turn off and then back on, it will have reset the low toner messages.
Reset the low toner message for HL Series printers
These steps will help you reset the low toner message:
1. Open front door.
2. Press the “cancel” and “Secure” buttons at the same time until the “reset menu” appears.
3. Press the up and down buttons to navigate the menu.
4. The printer will display a few different options. Cartridges from Suppliesoutlet.com will be the high yield versions represented by HY or HC. the colors are represented by the following Black=K,Yellow=Y, Magenta=M, and Cyan=C. an example of what to look for is: K.tnr-HC for Black high yield.
5.After finding the correct color, press ok followed by the up button.
6. the printer will reset and you’ll have reset the low toner message.
Suppliesoutlet.com is consistently looking to provide you with the most up to date compatible printer supplies to satisfy our continuously ever growing customer base. We provide you with a comprehensive collection of both color and monochrome printing supplies. If you experience a product or service that you have a question in regard to, or don’t see listed, please feel free to contact us at 877-822-8659. Our customer support representatives would definitely be very happy to provide assistance.
SuppliesOutlet.com provides a complete line of Brother printer ink cartridges and Brother laser toner cartridges guaranteed by an industry favorite, lifetime warranty. For inquiries kindly feel free to call at 1-877-822-8659. additionally you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for spending some time to visit our blog. Have a remarkable day!