Resetting errors: Brother DR350 Drum unit
Fixing errors: Brother DR350 Drum
When installing a new Brother DR350 Drum into your own laser printer, in the event you find the printer still advising you of needing to swap out the drum, don’t worry. This is certainly normal for Brother machines to do. Given that there is no chip on the Brother DR350 Drum the printer really does not have a way of recognizing it is actually the new one or not. There is an easy series of guidelines to follow, to reset the new Brother DR350 Drum. Follow this and you’ll be printing in minutes.
1. Install the new drum and wait for it to display the “replace drum” error.
2. Open the front cover of the printer as if to change the toner out. The printer will read cover is open.
3. Press the clear/back button or just clear. The printer will say “replace drum?
4. press the 1 button and the printer will read “accepted”.
5. Turn the printer off then on again to fully clear the error. Upon restarting the printer you’ll be good to go.
Suppliesoutlet.com is consistently looking to provide you with the most up to date compatible printer supplies to satisfy our continuously ever growing customer base. We provide you with a comprehensive collection of both color and monochrome printing supplies. If you experience a product or service that you have a question in regard to, or don’t see listed, please feel free to contact us at 877-822-8659. Our customer support representatives would definitely be very happy to provide assistance.
SuppliesOutlet.com provides a complete line of printer ink cartridges and Printer toner cartridges guaranteed by an industry favorite, lifetime warranty. For inquiries kindly feel free to call at 1-877-822-8659. additionally you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for spending some time to visit our blog. Have a remarkable day!
All manufacturer brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any brand name designations or references are made solely for descriptive purposes or for demonstrating cartridge compatibility. SuppliesOutlet.com is not responsible for typographical errors.