Printing Problems on an OfficeJet 6500: Troubleshooting Solutions
What happens when one of the brand new cartridges you have is not working in the printer? So If your brand new cartridge is not recognizing check out this article, as your new cartridge besides costing you time and money its just an extreme inconvenience. Supplies Outlet is here to provide the solutions to you need. Our goal is to have you up and printing again. If you receive an error code on one of the cartridges please try the following steps to get rid of these printing problems. This will solve the problem for both Print quality issues along with cartridge recognition errors.
Partial printer reset:
1. Turn off your Officejet 6500 then disconnect the power cord at the back of the printer.
2. After disconnecting the cord, Wait approximately 20 to 30 seconds. From that point, press and hold # and 3 while reconnecting the power cord. The printer should auto boot up.
3. When the printer turns on, release both buttons. Try printing again.
If the above solution did not work try this next option.
FULL printer reset:
1. While the printer’s power is on, disconnect the power cord at the back of the printer.
2. Wait around 1 minute then press and hold the # and 9 keys while reconnecting the power cord. The printer should power back up and turn on.
3. Try printing another page after it goes through the cleaning cycle.
If after this process your ink cartridges are still giving you printing problems, please feel free to give us a call at 1-877-822-8659. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
SuppliesOutlet.com offers a full line of printer ink cartridges and laser toner cartridges backed by an industry best, lifetime warranty. For inquiries please feel free to call at 1-877-822-8659. you can also email us at email@example.com. Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. Have a wonderful day!